At Magnolia Construction LLC, we have worked with countless clients on their commercial upfits. We often find that there are a few important things that can be most easily handled when the client has the details ready to go. Here’s a quick checklist you’ll want to bring to your meeting with us when planning commercial upfits for your business:
- Square Footage – It might seem simple, but knowing the square footage of your new space is an essential part of the success of any commercial upfit. This will help you determine the best way to utilize the space for your business purposes.
- Space Layout – While we can certainly help you with the layout of commercial upfits, having an idea of how you want the space to work for you will help us begin the construction process more effectively.
- Color Scheme – Do you already have a color scheme in mind for your commercial space? Having the colors ready that you want to use can go a long way to saving time during construction.
- Customer Needs – If you plan to have clients and customers enter and exit your commercial business space, you’ll want to keep this in mind during commercial upfits. This will help with the flow of foot traffic in and out, and it may affect the layout of your office and customer accessible areas, as well as how you want to welcome people as they come through your door.
- Alternate Plans – Even the best-laid plans can sometimes need to be altered. Having some ideas of alternate floor layouts, color schemes, or space functions may be useful to ensure that your commercial upfit stays on schedule.