At Magnolia Construction LLC in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, we sometimes feel that the simplest way to explain what we do as a commercial general contractor is to say “everything!” The reality is that, although we do offer a wide range of services, we know you want to have confidence that we do the specific type of project you have in mind. This should give you a more complete look at what we do, but please be sure to contact us if you don’t see what you need, and we will let you know how we can help.
- Pre-construction- Our pre-construction services include cost estimating, schedule development, design input, value engineering, permitting and licensing, subcontractor pre-qualification and selection, material identification and procurement, and other services to ensure your project’s success.
- Design build- Our design build method of construction is simple and efficient to give you a single contract with one point of contact for both the design and construction phases of your project.
- Upfits and renovations- We offer a review and analysis of existing conditions and delve into the design and construction phases for any type of commercial property, including retail stores, offices, and more.
- New construction- We work closely with all parties to ensure your new building goes from vision to reality.
- Site development- Assessing the site for your new building is an important step. Let us handle such important tasks as feasibility studies, zoning assistance, planting and irrigation design, master planning, cost estimating, site design & engineering, and more.
- Construction management- We stay on top of every aspect of your construction project, including facilities evaluations for upfitting, strategic master planning, funds allocation, program management, scheduling, design, construction, close-out documentation, and development of maintenance plans.