Our site development services will help you determine if a location is right for your project.
You may have heard that the three primary considerations when opening any business are “location, location, and location.” At Magnolia Construction LLC, we know that phrase means more than which area of town you choose. With our site development services, we can help you with the proper selection and utilization of a site so that your project can meet with success. We can assist you with assessing a site you are considering or finding one. In either case, our site development expertise can make each of the following phases go more smoothly:
- Site selection and analysis- We look at a wide variety of factors, including considering those concerns specific to your company, to locate or assess the location for your new construction.
- Master planning- We delve into the finest details to completely map out your project’s layout, construction phases, and more.
- Feasibility studies- Before a final decision is made about a site, you’ll have all the information about the feasibility of it in hand.
- Site design & engineering- Once a site is deemed feasible, we go into how to make it happen, including the full layout and value engineering.
- Cost estimating- Part of choosing a site involves knowing the related costs, especially those specific to the site or sites you are considering.
- Contract documents- Finding the perfect site to develop is wonderful; getting it under contract is the next step that will make it yours.
- Zoning assistance- It is not uncommon to find the perfect location only to find it isn’t zoned for the use that you had in mind. That doesn’t mean the deal is dead, however, as zoning can be changed, and we’re happy to help you with that.
- Planting and irrigation design- Site development goes beyond the new construction of the structures, as green space is often not only a zoning requirement, but also necessary for aesthetic purposes.
If you would like to know more about our site development services in Winston-Salem, North Carolina or in any of the four states where we are licensed, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.