Our new construction process has been developed to ensure that every phase is given meticulous care for the best possible outcome.
Have you ever watched a movie or television show that was set in a large city and found yourself in awe about the magnitude of work that went into building each skyscraper and other commercial building? The thought of the many phases of new construction that had to be meticulously handled to achieve such grandeur is inspiring. If your company is in need of a professional to keep things on track for a new construction project, you’ve come to the right place.
At Magnolia Construction LLC, headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, we are licensed in four states to handle your various new construction projects. We work closely with all parties to ensure that your project moves along smoothly to take your vision and make it a reality. Our new construction services include the following:
- Cost estimating- The first step to any project is determining the feasibility of the project, and that means determining if it can be done in the budget range you have in mind.
- Long-lead material item identification and procurement- Some building materials take longer to obtain than others, particularly if you desire something unique that must be located and shipped in from across the country or the world.
- Scheduling- There are so many reasons you need your project to be completed on time, and with our careful scheduling, deadlines will be set and all work scheduled to meet them.
- Value engineering- We use an organized approach to systematically keep your project at the lowest cost possible by considering all aspects that still maintain the objectives and quality desired, in essence giving your new construction the best overall value.
- Permitting- We work with all authorities to be certain required permits are obtained in the right time frames and subsequent inspections are scheduled.
- Subcontractor selection- We obtain the best subcontractors for your new construction, gauging experience, quality, reliability, and other key attributes.
- Construction- We continue through the construction phase right to completion so that you are completely happy with the outcome.
Reach out today if you would like to discuss your upcoming new construction project and learn more about our entire process.