Our new construction process has been developed to ensure that every phase is given meticulous care for the best possible outcome.
“Magnolia Construction LLC did an excellent job with our commercial remodel. Matt and his crew helped guide us from the beginning with a seamless completion. Highly recommend.”
★★★★★ Kimberly P
Services We Offer
Commercial Building Construction
We proudly serve our clients with timely, cost-effective, and quality construction services.
- Cost estimating- The first step to any project is determining the feasibility of the project, and that means determining if it can be done in the budget range you have in mind.
- Long-lead material item identification and procurement- Some building materials take longer to obtain than others, particularly if you desire something unique that must be located and shipped in from across the country or the world.
- Scheduling- There are so many reasons you need your project to be completed on time, and with our careful scheduling, deadlines will be set and all work scheduled to meet them.
- Value engineering- We use an organized approach to systematically keep your project at the lowest cost possible by considering all aspects that still maintain the objectives and quality desired, in essence giving your new construction the best overall value.
- Permitting- We work with all authorities to be certain required permits are obtained in the right time frames and subsequent inspections are scheduled.
- Subcontractor selection- We obtain the best subcontractors for your new construction, gauging experience, quality, reliability, and other key attributes.
- Construction- We continue through the construction phase right to completion so that you are completely happy with the outcome.
Reach out today if you would like to discuss your upcoming new construction project and learn more about our entire process.
At Magnolia Construction LLC, we offer new construction services in Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point, Durham, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Wilmington, Ashville, Greensville, and Charlotte, North Carolina, as well as the rest of North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.