Quality structures backed by a superior client experience.
Most people know a general contractor, but finding someone who knows a good general contractor is another story. At Magnolia Construction, we stand above other general contractors in the Winston-Salem, North Carolina area for many reasons:
- We build structures of many scopes and sizes. Whether you have a small office renovation to complete or require ground-up construction, our team can handle the project with excellence.
- Our experience dates back to 1990. Thanks to this experience, we know what works and what doesn’t when it comes to renovating and building commercial structures.
- We have worked with major names in the area, from Krispy Kreme and Wells Fargo to Wake Forest University.
- We maintain a trusted network of vendors, suppliers, and local craftsmen who care about client satisfaction as much as we do.
- We offer a variety of construction services, from project management and pre-construction to site development and new construction.
Regardless of your project, your partnership with us begins with a comprehensive consultation. During this meeting, we discuss your vision, your timeline, and your budget to make sure all phases of your project go smoothly moving forward.
At Magnolia Construction, we want what’s best for your business, and for us, that means providing excellent services as your general contractor. Reach out to us directly for additional information about our team, our capabilities, and our experience and to schedule a meeting with our team.
Common Questions About Working with a General Contractor
At Magnolia Construction LLC, we know how important it is to find the right general contractor for your project. This is why we have answered some of the common questions we receive about our work as a general contractor below for you to review.
What kind of experience do you have?
Our experience dates back to 1990. Because of this experience, we know what works and what doesn’t during projects that involve renovating and building commercial structures.
How does your business model ensure project success?
Our business model allows company owners to remain involved in projects on an ongoing, daily basis. Although certain tasks are handled by the superintendent and project manager, major decisions are always made with input from one of our company partners.
What kind of structures do you build?
Our capabilities extend to structures of many types and sizes. Whether you need us to take on the complete construction of a large commercial building or perform an office renovation, we can do it.
Do you use subcontractors?
Yes! We rigorously vet each of the subcontractors we partner with to ensure excellent craftmanship and quality. All of our subcontractors must meet certain minimum qualifications and enhance the operations of our company.
How can I receive an estimate?
Getting an estimate from us is an informative, easy process. We recommend calling us directly to speak with one of our company partners to discuss the requirements of your project.