The best way to get your project done on time and on budget is to work with an experienced construction management company.
Have you ever thought about some of the man-made marvels of the world, such as the great pyramids and our city’s skyscrapers, and wondered how everything came out so well? As is the case with any great project, planning and management are the key to success. The same holds true for the construction project you have in mind for your company. At Magnolia Construction LLC, we have more than 20 years of experience in construction management. You can count on us and our well-honed processes to take your project from vision to reality. Our construction management services include:
- Facilities evaluations- If your project involves upfitting or renovating a current facility, we can perform the evaluations to determine the best course of action based on what’s already present and where there may be shortcomings in efficiency and potential for longevity.
- Strategic master planning- We work with you to develop a comprehensive plan including all phases needed for your project based on both short-term and long-term objectives.
- Funds allocation- It isn’t enough to have a total dollar amount in mind for your project; you also need to know how that amount will be allocated to various parts of the project.
- Program management- A broader scope than project management, program management skills enable us to keep multiple projects going at once by managing each project team and manager so that all projects work together seamlessly.
- Scheduling- This is a big part of the picture, as working with multiple subcontractors requires meticulous scheduling so that there is minimal lag time between phases and nobody is kept waiting to get their part of the project started.
- Design- We can assist you in the design phase so that your project is the perfect marriage between aesthetically appealing and highly functional.
- Construction- The construction phase of construction management is where you begin to see the results of all the hard work that goes into the planning stage.
- Close-out documentation- The final phase of construction involves such steps as inspections by officials, inspection and sign-off of subcontractor work, payment and release of lien by subcontractors, and much more.
- Development of maintenance plans- The work isn’t done when the construction is done. The final step of our construction management includes giving you a complete picture of the maintenance steps needed to protect your investment.
If you would like to know more about our construction management services for your project in Charlotte, North Carolina or elsewhere in the four states where we are licensed, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
At Magnolia Construction LLC, we offer construction management services in Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Point, Durham, Raleigh, Fayetteville, Wilmington, Asheville, Greenville, and Charlotte, North Carolina, as well as the rest of North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.